Establish a health and safe management system by minimizing risks on employees and other related parties who are likely to be exposed to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) risks associated with the organization’s work activities.
- Establish and maintain procedures for the ongoing identification of hazards.
- Provide suitable protective tools & wearables in accordance with legal requirements.
- Ensure sufficient training to workers who perform tasks that have an impact on OHS on the job.
- We commit to strict adherence to all applicable government law, policies and regulations and, where appropriate, international law.
- We will ensure awareness among all our staff of relevant laws, policies, and regulations in our operations.
- We will seek legal council should the implementation of our policy be seen to contravene law.
Essential for well managed peat plantation to maintain water level of 40 centimeters below ground level equipped with tools that are monitored daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Piezometer on Every Block (Every 50ha of land)
- Water Level System Reporting
- Weekly Mapping
Modernized Tools (Android Applications)
- Piezometer Apps
Historical Block Water Level Measurement
- Water Level and Rainfall Apps
Historical Canal and River Water Level & Rain Fall Measurement
- GIS Survey Apps
Infrastructure Database Inc. Water Management Infrastructure
Integrated Pest Management System
Barn Owl (Tyto alba) is the most effective for biological control of rat pest, a pair of owls consume around 3000 rats per year.
a. Plant beneficial plants such as Antigonon leptopus, Turnera subulata and Cassia cobanensis as shelter and nectar for predators and parasitoids of nettle caterpillars and bagworms.
b. Application of Cordyceps to control nettle caterpillar pupae.
c. Selective weeding.
a. Establish Legume Cover Crops (Mucuna Bracteata).
b. Chipping oil palm debris.
c. Pheromon trap.
Nutrients Recycling Programs
Empty Fruit Bunch
Supply soil nutrients and maintain soil moisture.
Dosage 40 tons/ha/year for clay soil, and 60 tons/ha/year for sandy soil.
Land Application of POME
Supply soil nutrients and water.
Dosage 750 ton/ha/year.